350 grams beef fillets
3\4 cup chicken stock (freshly made)
1\2 teaspoon salt
1\2 teaspoon ajinomotto
1\2 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 tablespoon Ketchup
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 medium onion, cut into small cubes
1\2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1\4 cup oil
How to Cook:
1. Cut beef into thin strips and marinate with 1\4 teaspoon salt, 1\4 teaspoon white pepper, 1 teaspoon vinegar and 1 tablespoon soy sauce for an hour.
2. Mix corn flour, remaining salt salt, Chinese salt soy sauce, white pepper, vinegar and chicken stock in a small saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes on low heat. Keep hot.
3. Heat oil in a wok and fry the marinated beef until turn brown and tender, about 3-5 minutes . Remove from oil and keep aside.?
4. Heat 2-3 tablespoons oil in a wok add garlic paste and stir fry for few seconds, add ketchup and hot sauce, stir once, add onions, mushrooms and water chestnuts. Stirring frequently, fry vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add beef, stir once and pour the hot sauce over it and stir fry for 1 minute. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Serve with plain or fried rice.