8-10 - chicken drumsticks
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1\2 teaspoons salt
1\2 cup corn flakes, finely chopped
2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
1\2 cup bread crumbs, plain dried
1\2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1 large egg, lightly beaten
4 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
. Put the drumsticks in a large bowl, add lemon juice and one teaspoon of salt and rub it all over the drumsticks. Cover and marinate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
2. Beat the egg and milk in a bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, corn flakes, sesame seeds, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and remaining salt in a plastic bag.
3. Dip the drumsticks in the egg mixture, then shake in the bag to coat.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
5. Arrange the coated drumsticks on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.