Friday, August 21, 2009
Chinese Noodles with carrot, onion, cabbage and capsicum
30 Min .
1. Boil Noodles in enough water and 2 tsp of oil on medium flame, do not overcook.
2. Dip Noodles in cold water, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add finely chopped carrot, capsicum, cabbage and stir fry till they become soft/tender.
5. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
6. Now add boiled noodles and mix well.
7. Add Ajinomotto, vinegar, chili sauce and soya sauce. Mix well.
8. Serve hot chowmein.