1. Cure Garlicky Hands
2. Quick BBQ Grill Clean Up
3. Cleaning A Messy Blender
4. Removing Strong odors on your hands
5. Cleaning Cilantro
6. Cleaning scratches on wood furniture
7. Cleaning Coffee pots
1. Cure Garlicky Hands : Immediately after chopping raw garlic or after a marinating process, rub your fingers thoroughly with the bottom of a stainless steel spoon under running water. Then wash your hands with soap. The metal magically neutralizes the garlic fumes!
2. Quick BBQ Grill Clean Up : Spray the cooking grill with non-stick spray before placing the grid over the coals. Food won't stick nearly as much as it does on an untreated grill.
3. Cleaning A Messy Blender : To clean a blender, add a cup of warm water, run for a few seconds. Now add a drop of dishwashing detergent and another cup of water and blend. Let is sit for a few seconds. Rinse clean.
4. Strong odors on your hands (such as onions or fish) can be removed by lightly wetting your hands and then sprinkling on baking soda. Rub the soda all over the hands, then rinse the soda away -- along with the odors.
5. Cleaning Cilantro : Plunge into a sink full or pot full of cold water. Swirl around a few times and let sit for a while. The sand, dirt, and other debris will settle to the bottom, and the leaves will float to the top and can be removed. Repeat the procedure if the cilantro is very dirty.
6. Cleaning scratches on wood furniture : Rub the same color crayon as the wood on to the scratch. This will fill the scratch. Then clean with mayonnaise. The scratch will disappear.
7. Cleaning a coffee pot : Pour a handful of table salt into the dirty coffee pot. Use a dish towel or sponge to rub it around and on the stains. Rinse clean.