Friday, August 21, 2009
Green Chili Pickle (Mirch Ka Achar)
Delicious and Spicy green chili pickle/achar.
As per consumption.
20 Min .
1. Wash Chilies properly and keep aside to dry.
2. From one side mark a cut on chilies and remove seeds.
3. Grind Anise Seed, Carom Seeds roughly. Mix Mango Powder, Turmeric Powder, salt.
4. Now add ½ tbsp of mustard oil in spices mixture.
5. Fill spices mixture in all the green chilies properly.
6. Now put all the filled green chilies in a glass jar and spread mustard oil all over them.
7. Chilies should soak in oil completely.
8. Keep the pickle jar in sun light for 2-3 days daily for about 4hrs.
9. You can serve green chili pickle with parantha or with any other Indian dish.