Friday, August 21, 2009
Chili paneer with capsicum & onion.
45 Min .
1. Chop the paneer into cubes.
2. Mix corn flour, salt, grated ginger& garlic. Marinate paneer pieces and leave the mixture for about 30min.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Fry the marinated paneer pieces till they become golden brown in color.
5. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan.
6. Add chopped onions, fry for about one minute. Now add capsicum and marinated paneer pieces.
7. Add vinegar, ajinomoto, soya sauce, salt and chopped green chilies. Mix well.
8. Your Chili Paneer is ready. Garnish chopped coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot. Enjoy!!!