Friday, August 21, 2009
Thin and Soft Roomali/Rumail Roti prepared with Maida and Wheat flour.
70 Min .
1. Mix wheat flour, maida, salt and baking powder to make smooth and soft dough with the help of water.
2. Cover with the cotton cloth and keep aside for about 1 hour.
3. Now make small balls of the dough and roll a thin chapati with the help of dry flour.
4. Heat iron griddle (tawa). Place the rumali roti carefully over it.
5. Let it cook from the bottom and then flip it. Cook till it cooked properly from both the sides.
6. Fold and serve rumali roti with your choice of vegetable.