Friday, August 21, 2009
Paneer Kathi Roll
Spicy Paneer wrapped in Chapati
60 Min .
1. Grind ginger, garlic and green chilies.
2. Cut paneer pieces in square shape in a bowl; add ginger and garlic paste (from step 1).
3. Beat curd and mix in paneer bowl. Marinate paneer pieces and leave the mixture for about 30min.
4. Chop onion in round shape and separate its rings from each other. Chop capsicum, try to chop it in square shape.
5. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan.
6. Add onions, fry for about one minute. Now add capsicum and marinated paneer pieces.
7. Keep frying, add curd if required. Cook till the curd gets absorbed.
8. Now add salt, red chili powder, tomato (round shaped) and Lemon juice, mix well.
9. Chapati Prepration :--
10. Mix wheat flour, salt to prepare dough.
11. Mix warm water and make smooth dough.
12. Now make round shape chapatti.
13. Heat iron griddle and put chapatti on it.
14. Cook from both the sides till it become golden brown in color.
15. Kathi Roll :--
16. Now spread the paneer mixture on chapatti and roll it.
17. Serve hot with coriander chutney.