Friday, August 21, 2009
Pulao of Paneer/cottage cheese with aroma of cardomom and cumin.
30 Min .
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, fry cumin seed, cloves, cardamoms, bay leaves, Cinnamon Sticks.
3. Add sliced onion, peas and fry for 2min.
4. Now add salt, red chili powder, garam masala, green chilies, chopped paneer, rice and water. Mix well.
5. Cover the pressure cooker with the lid, after 2whistles switch off the gas stove.
6. Do not open the pressure cooker till it has pressure in it.
7. Serve hot with curd/pickle. Enjoy!!!
8. Note: You can add roasted cashew nuts (optional).