• Boneless Chicken (cut in strips) 500 grams
• Brown Sugar 2 tsp
• Soy Sauce 4 tbspoon
• Chicken Stock (yakhni) 2 cups
• Bean Sprouts 2 cups
• Onion (cubed) 2 medium sized
• Garlic (fine chopped) 2 cloves
• Salt n black pepper (freshly ground) to taste
• Corn flour to thicken about 1 tbspoon dissolved in water
• Spring onion (for garnishing)
• Sesame oil 1-2 tsp
• Vegetable oil
Marinate chicken in brown sugar and soy sauce for about 1-2 hrs.
Heat some oil in a wok and stir fry the marinated chicken strips for 3- 5 min until they turn whitish. Add small amount of water into it about ¼ cup and cook. Once the water dries add garlic and onion and stir fry for 2 min. Then pour the Chicken Stock and let it come to a quick boil. Cook for some while then thicken with corn flour paste to your desired consistency. In the end add the bean sprouts. Stir well and turn off the flame. Bean sprouts should be crunchy so don’t cook once you add these in. Season it with salt and black pepper. Mix well. Your dish is now ready to serve !
For garnishing: Spring onion.