2 Tbls. Mayonnaise
2 teas. Sweet relish
2 teas. Minced onion
2 Plain hamburger buns
2 Mrs. Paul's breaded-
Fish portions (square)
2 slices American cheese
1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, relish, minced onion,
and salt and set aside. This is your tartar sauce.
2. Lightly grill the faces of the buns.
3. Cook the fish according to the package instructions. You can bake
the fish, but your sandwich will taste much more like the original
if you fry it in oil.
4. Divide the tartar sauce and spread it evenly on each of the top buns.
5. Place a slice of cheese on each of the bottom buns.
6. Place the cooked fish on top of the cheese slice on
each sandwich, and top off the sandwiches with the top buns.
Makes two sandwiches.