1. 1 Cup maida (all purpose flour)
2. 1 Egg
3. Water (approx 1 Cup)
1. 1 Cup shredded chicken
2. 1 Cup cabbage
3. 1 Cup carrot
4. 1 Cup onions
5. 1 Cup of capsicum
6. 1 tbs finely chopped ginger
7. Green chilly chopped
8. 1tbsp Soya sauce
9. 1 tbsp Red chilly sauce
10. oil for frying
1. First Mix maida, egg together.
2. Add salt to it. Add water to make a thick consistancy so that the batter will free flowing
3. Heat a pan and pour some batter so that a 6" roti/chapati can be made out of it
4. Cook it from one side till it comes out
5. Prepare Rotis first and keep aside
6. Now in a vessel heat oil. Keep the flame on high throught
7. Add to it onion and garlic
8. Now add to it all the vegetables and chicken
9. Add the sauces and salt
10. Stir for 3-5 mins. Make sure that vegetables are crispy and not cooked
11. Now take one chapati/roti/dosa, paste some batter along edges so that it sticks together.
12. Now add filling on the side which is cooked
13. Roll it to give it form of spring roll.
14. Now fry the roll in oil
15. Your chicken spring roll are ready to eat.
16. Serve hot with sauce
1. Dont overcook the vegetables.
2. Make sure the flame is on high while adding and cooking vegetables
3. Dont cook chapatis/rotis/dosas on both sides