Hi Folks! Dont you think its a bit boring to eat same Pao-Bhaji again next morning? If yes then why dont we try to make something different out of it. Here is a great leftover recipe for you.
1. Left over pao-bhaji
2. Steamed rice
5. Red chilly powder
6. Pao-bhaji Masala
1. Put some butter in deep Pan
2. Add to it the pao-bhaji masala and red chilly powder, sprinkle some water so that it dont get burned.
3. Add to it pao-bhaji and some salt.
4. Now add to it sufficiant quantity of rice. It should not look white after mixing nor it should be too wet.
5. garnish with finely chopped onions, coriander, and lemon juice.Serve hot
1. Make a dry cooked steamed rice.
2. Sprinkle some water after putting in the masala and chilly powder so that it wont burn.