• Glucose Biscuits - 12
• Home made Butter (makhan) - 200 gms
• Cocoa Powder - 50 gms
• Drinking Chocolate - 50 gms
• Icing Sugar - 100 gms
• Coffee - 2 tsp
• Water - 1 cup
• Mix butter, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate and icing sugar in a mixing bowl.
• Mix coffee powder in a cup of water.
• Dip glucose biscuit in coffee solution and arrange in a plate.
• Arrange four biscuits in a square shape.
• Then pour butter mixture over the biscuits. Repeat the same process with the other biscuits and make three layers.
• Cover the top layer with the remaining butter mixture evenly.
• Chill the cake for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
• Serve chilled.