Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Fried rice with Mix vegetable
1. Rice - 1/2kg
2. Capsicum, Carrot, Onions, French Beans - 2 or3
3. Carrot - 200gms
4. Onions - 250gms
5. French Beans - 250gms
6. Soya Sauce - 2 tsp
7. Vinegar - 1tbsp
8. Chili Sauce - 2tsp
9. Black Pepper - ¼ tsp
10. Salt - To taste
11. Ajinomotto - ¼ tsp
40 Min .
1. Half boil (around 70% boiled) rice with salt & water in a pan.
2. Drain out water & cool under tap/normal water.
3. Chop all the vegetables (Capsicum, Carrot, Onions and French Beans).
4. Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a pan. Add chopped onion, cook till it become pink in color.
5. Now add carrot, beans, capsicum. Mix well. Cook for about 2min.
6. Add salt, ajinomotto, black pepper, soya sauce, chili sauce and vinegar.
7. Cook for 4 to 5min on high flame.
8. Add boiled rice in it and cook till cooked properly. Mix well.
9. Serve hot. ENJOY!!!