• Bread slices - 8
• Boiled and mashed Potatoes - 1 cup
• Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
• Ginger-Chili paste – 1 tsp
• White Gingelly Seeds (Til) - 4 tbsp
• Salt – to taste
• Cooking oil
• Mix boiled mashed potatoes, salt, chopped coriander leaves, green
• Cut bread slices as rounds or any shape or keep them as is. Apply a layer of the potato mixture on one side.
• Sprinkle gingelly sedds (Til) generously over the potato side and gently press with palm to settle them.
• Using a little cooking oil, toast it both sides on a hot plate (tawa).
• Serve with chutney or sauce.
• Cut them into smaller squares to serve as cocktail snacks