Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Rice Kheer (With Bengali touch)
Yummy Mixture of Rice Milk and dry fruits
1. Rice - One Handful.
2. Milk - 1/2 litre.
3. Sugar - 6 tsp.
4. Cardamom - 2
5. Bay leaf - 01 big or 02 small.
6. Almonds - Few for garnishing.
7. Cashew nuts - Few for garnishing.
8. Raisins - Few for garnishing.
30 Min .
1. Boil milk in a pan.
2. Add cooked rice to the boiling milk and keep stirring for around 10 -15 mins till it starts becoming thick, like kheer.
3. Now add crushed cardamom and Bay leaf. Stir for 2 mins.
4. Add sugar and keep stirring. Stir for another 2-3 mins.
5. Remove the pan from flame and keep aside the kheer to cool.
6. Garnish with raisins, cashew nuts and almonds. Serve cool.