Rind of 1 orange
1 pint of sugar
1 quart of milk, or better, milk or cream
Put half the sugar with the milk and place into the freezer.
Turn until it begins to get thick, then add the juice and the rest of the sugar.
Mix 2/3 cup sugar or 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup corn syrup, 1/3 cup lemon juice, 1-1/2 cups milk, 1/2 cup cream, sweet or sour, and few grains salt.
Add gradually to 2 teaspoons gelatin soaked and dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water (How to Use Gelatin).
Chill in large refrigerator pan, then beat 10 minutes or until very light.
Return to chilling unit and leave until frozen.
If the mixture separates and the bottom portion becomes icy, it should be beaten again.
Remove the edible pulp from an ice cold watermelon and rub through a fruit sieve, adding three tablespoons of red currant juice, a scant cup of confectioner's sugar and a tablespoon of gelatine that has been softened, then dissolved in a cup of warm water; turn into the freezer and when half frozen stir in a cup of meringue made by blending the whites of two eggs with four tablespoons of sugar.
Freeze to the consistency of mush and serve in slender crystal sherbet glasses, sprinkled with minced candied orange peel.
• 1 Cup milk
• 1 1/2 Litres water
• 1 1/2 Cups sugar
• 1/2 tbsp Aniseed
• 1 tbsp Almonds
• 1 tsp Peppercorns
• 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
• 1 tbsp Dried watermelon seeds
• 1/2 tbsp Poppy seeds
• 1/4 Cup fresh rose petals
• Soak dry ingredients in 2 cups of water and sugar in 1/2 litre of water for 2 hours.
• Grind soaked ingredients to make smooth paste.
• Pour remaining water into this paste and strain through muslin strainer.
• Strain the extract into a vessel till the residue turns dry.
• Add sugar and milk to the liquid.
• Mix powdered cardamom.
• Chill for about an hour before serving.
this u can keep 4 long n when ever in need add milk n sugar before serving