Black Grams 100 grams
Chopped Onions 2
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder 1/4 tsp.
Green Chillies 4
Vegetable Oil As Required
Salt to taste
1. Soak Black grams for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Grind them well.
3. Mix all the other ingredients to the paste and grind.
4. Add a little water so that kabab balls of medium firmness can be made from the paste.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan/ kadhai on high (Oil should be enough so that all the balls dip well in it).
6. Reduce the heat. Deep fry balls till light brown.
7. Serve hot with green chutney.