Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Hi this is the simplest recipe i found over net. I tried it myself and found it amazingly good. Hope u try and like it.
For manchurian balls:
1. 1 1/2 cups grated Cabbage
2. 2 big Carrots- grated
3. 2 finely chopped Green Chillies
4. 3 tbsp Cornflour
5. 1 tbsp Maida
6. 1/4 tsp Salt
7. 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
8. Oil for frying.
1. 1 1/2 tbsp Oil (take if you have sesame oil, ginger oil, garlic oil (otherwise reg. is ok);
2. 1" piece Ginger grated
3. 5-6 flakes Garlic crushed finely
4. 2 chopped Green Chillies
5. 1/2 Onion finely chopped
6. 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
7. 1 1/2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
8. 2 tsp Vinegar
9. 1/2 tsp Salt
10. 1/4 tsp Pepper
11. 1 1/2 tbsp Cornflour.
1. Add 1 tsp salt to cabbage and keep aside for 15 minutes.Squeeze well to remove out all the water
2. Mix all the other ingredients of the balls.
3. More flour may be added if mixture does not bind together.
4. Make balls.
5. Roll in flour and shallow fry 2-3 pieces at a time on medium flame. Keep the balls aside.
6. To prepare sauce, heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil, Add ginger & garlic. Fry on low flame for 1 minute.
7. Add green chillies and onions. Cook for one minute. Reduce heat and add soya sauce, tomoto sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add 1 1/2 cups of water. Boil. Keep on slow fire for 2 minutes.
9. Dissolve cornflour in 1/2 cup water. Add corn flour strring continuously, cook till slightly thick.
10. Add the balls to the manchurian sauce and keep on slow fire for one minute.
11. And your manchurian is ready to serve
1. Add adequate amount of flour while making balls.
2. Deep fry the balls on medium to low flame.
3. Dont cook the balls in sauce too long
4. You can add ajinomoto to sauce and balls as well. But i personally try and avoid it