Monday, August 17, 2009
CHEESY CRUNCHY GARLIC BREAD
crushed garlic- 1/2 cup
chopped coriander leaves- 1 tbsp
salt and pepper- to taste
oregano- 1/4th tsp
herbed mozzarella (can use regular mozzarella too)- a few slices....depending how much cheese you like.
bread (can make it with any bread, thats at home)- 4-5 slices.
• mince the garlic with a kinfe on achopping board, really fine.
• in a bowl add the butter, the minced garlic, chopped corainder,salt and pepper and the oregano.mix all this well.
• spread the mixture over the bread.
• top with slices of mozzarella.
• bake in a hot oven at 450.
• serve hot with soup or pasta or salad