The proportions mentioned are not exact. You can add whatever you want, and in any proportion. This is very approximate.
dry prunes- roughly chopped- 5-6
dry mangoes-roughly chopped- 5-6
almonds- 1/2 cup
pistachio- 1/4 cup
dry banana chips- 1/2 cup
dried apricots- 6-7
dry cereal (any flavour can be added. i added the rasin and bran cereal)
semi sweet chocolate chip- 2cups
butter- 1 tbsp
• Roughly chop the prunes and the dry mango.
• Add all the other dry fruits along with the cereal in a food processor and simply pulse for a few mins. Do not powder. There should be pieces of the dry fruits. You can even just chop the fruits individually.
• Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
• One it has completely melted add the butter. Stir in all the fruits. Mix.
• Line a 13 x 7 baking dish with cling foil.
• Spread the mixture evenly and leave it to set.
• Once cooled down,mark squares with a knife. Refrigerate.
• Store in the refrigerator or outside if its not too hot.
enjoy it any time.