• White flour - 4 cups
• Eggs - 2
• Ghee - 2 ½ tbsp
• Cardamom powder - ½ tsp
• Sugar - 1/4 cups
• Baking powder - 2 heaped tsp
• Powdered sugar - 1 ½ cup
• Oil for frying
• Mix all the ingredients (except grinded sugar &oil), blind into soft dough using water
• Make 6 balls out of of the dough, roll each ball into thick rounds, cut with a big cookie cutter-in that cut centre with a small cookie cutter (to make shape like doughnut).
• Finish all the dough like that and fry it in the oil on medium flame, till golden brown.
• Keep aside to cool.
• Take the grinded sugar in a plate, roll each doughnut in the sugar so that it is covered all with sugar.
• Tip-you can also add toppings of chocolate syrup, honey, or sweet sauce.