Sometimes it becomes really boring to eat the traditional apple or mixed fruit jam. So herez a deviation which i made and it turned out to be good. Its very easy to make try it!
1. 1 cups green grapes
2. 2 cups sugar
3. 1/4 tsp gelatin
4. 1/4 tsp salt
5. 1/2-1 tsp lemon juice
6. 1/2-1 tsp chopped skin of lemon
1. Crush the grapes with blender
2. Put the pulp in vessel and heat it for 8-10 mins
3. After that add sugar, lemon juice and skin to it
4. Heat for 3-5 mins
5. Add gelatin to it and heat for another 3-5 mins
6. And ur marmalade or jam is ready
1. Make sure that you dont make a complete paste of grapes
2. Ensure that while chopping skin u remove the inner white layer as its bitter.