• Chapatis - 4
• Carrots, grated – ½ cup
• Cabbage cut into long strips – ½ cup
• Potatoes, boiled - 3
• Beetroot - 1
• Butter – 1 tbsp
• Coriander Leaves, chopped – 1 tbsp
• Cheese, grated – 3 cubes
• Pepper - to taste
• Chaat Masala - to taste
• Green Chilies, chopped – 1 tsp
• Salt - to taste
• You can use the vegetables raw, or may even parboil it, as per your liking. If you would like to add any other vegetable, you can do so.
• Mix grated carrots, cabbage, smashed potatoes, beet, coriander, chilies, salt, pepper, chaat masala and cheese.
• Fill this material in the chapati and make a roll. Then apply butter to it and bake it for 2 minutes or just roast it on low flame over a griddle for 2-3 minutes.
• Serve hot with chutney or sauce or pickle or curd or you can just savor as it is without accompaniments.