• Wheat flour - 1 cup
• Semolina - 1 cup
• Curd - 1 cup
• Gram flour - 2 spoon
• Green Chilies, finely chopped -3
• Onion, finely chopped - 1
• Tomato, finely chopped -1
• Carrot, grated - 1
• Garlic cloves, finely chopped -3-4
• Sugar to taste - optional
• Coriander leaves, finely chopped - 1/4 cup
• Oil for cooking
• Mix the wheat flour, semolina and curd, add water to make the batter (same as of Dosa consistency). Add chilies, garlic, onion, tomato, carrot, salt, sugar and coriander. Mix the batter thoroughly, so as to avoid making lumps.
• Keep the mixture for 5 minutes.
• Heat a frying pan, spread some oil on it, spread the mixture on it. Cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame and then flip and cook for 2-3 minutes till it becomes brown from both sides.
• Serve hot with chutney or pickle or sauce