Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Vegetables & Noodles Rapped in Maida.
1. Covering: -
2. All purpose flour (Maida) - 100gms
3. Oil - 3 Tsp
4. Salt - ½ Tsp
5. Stuffing: -
6. Half Boiled Noodle - 100gm
7. French Beans - 50gm
8. Carrot - 50gm
9. Capsicum - One
10. Cabbage - 100gm
11. Onion - 1 or 2
12. Soya sauce & Chili Sauce - 1 Tsp
13. Aginomotto - ½ Tsp
14. Oil for cooking - 3-4 tsp
15. Salt - To taste
16. Vinegar or Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
17. Black Pepper - 1/3 tsp
45 Min .
1. Sieve the maida.
2. Add salt, 1/2 tbsp of oil and very little water in maida and make a soft dough. Keep aside for ½ hrs.
3. Chop all the vegetables (French Beans, Carrot, Capsicum, Cabbage) into thin long strips.
4. Boil noodles with water in a pan. After boiling , remove noodles from water and keep aside to cool.
5. Heat oil in a pan, add the vegetable cook for 3-4min on high flame. Let them become soft.
6. Add boiled noodles, salt, pepper, soya sauce, vinegar, Aginomotto to the mixture and cook for about 1 or 2 min.
7. Keep aside and let it cool.
8. Roll the chapatti from the above maida dough & spread the stuffing on it. seal the edges with the help of water.
9. Deep fry it & cut into pieces before serving.
10. Serve with chili and tomato sauce.